We are a passionate team which finds innovative, user-friendly and out of the box ideas to harness the power of creativity, research, and development. We excel in delivering a sublimate gaming experience and envisaging a perfect marketing plan to ensure its delivery and distribution. We have achieved unparalleled success in the field of gaming and app development. Challenging goals and solving big problems with the simplest solutions has always been our priority. We envisage competence and tend to deliver the best gaming experience to the end user.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Recruitment of junior to senior level positions via different tools, working on various portals
2. Screening of resumes, verification of resumes telepathically
3. Reference checking, payroll structure with salary proof, current workplace verification, pre-joining and post joining documentation/on-boarding
4. Employee competency mapping, performance management, and employee development
5. Exploit various hiring portals/mediums and identify potential candidates
6. Research and benchmark best practices for HR processes within the company
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Sep'18 and 8th Oct'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.