MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Using the latest agile engineering techniques in a focused and disciplined manner, the company accelerates software initiatives that enable our customers to transform their industries. MAQ Software serves customers in multiple industries including technology, retail, energy, and healthcare. The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for data analytics, application development, and data platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a consulting partner for Amazon web services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 8th time as one of America's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 2% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing eight or more times.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in recruiting fresh engineering graduates from the top engineering colleges
2. Work closely with technical interviewers and schedule and coordinate for interviews
3. Assist to evolve, run and evaluate selection processes including interviews, technical tests, and group discussions
4. Coordinate post campus activities like follow up with students, distribution of offer letters, training material to students, onboarding plan, logistics, etc.
5. Assist in conducting employee engagement initiatives
6. Assist in updating and managing employee records
7. Work on special projects
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Nov'18 and 1st Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates should have strong communication skills
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.