Unilever is a consumer goods company which aims at meeting everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. As the preferred employer of choice in the country, HUL is known as the leadership factory with an inclusive work culture firmly rooted by Unilever values of integrity, respect, pioneering and responsibility.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in the design and execution of HR campaigns at Hindustan Unilever; predominantly in the area of diversity and inclusion
2. Assisting the diversity & inclusion lead in content creation for campaigns, media briefs, policy documents and presentations
3. Handling event, vendor and logistics management for D&I campaigns
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Feb'19 and 23rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 5 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be currently pursuing part/full time/distance MBA/masters in communication or equivalent degree from a college in Mumbai
- Should have a flair for content writing and event management
- Should be passionate and willing to learn more in the area of diversity and inclusion
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.