'While the world sees children, we see amazing human beings.'
At Edvance, teaching is not an automated process, but a purposeful endeavor. We nurture minds, and groom children to be lifelong learners. Edvance pre-schools are ISO certified (ISO 9001: 2008) and through our pre-school brands, Vivero International and Serra International we provide premium, international early childhood education.
With our partner, Eton House International Education Group, Singapore, we are committed to provide world-class early childhood education, inspired by the inquiry-based Reggio Emilia approach of Northern Italy. Vivero and Serra are growing exponentially.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Screen resumes and conduct telephonic interviews
2. Schedule and confirm interviews with shortlisted candidates
3. Follow up for the feedback after the interview
4. Close all positions assigned and maintain reports
5. Follow the protocol for all stages of the recruitment cycle, as per company policies
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should have the ability to screen candidates for an entry-level profiles in a telephonic interview
- Should have the ability to plan and schedule interviews as per the timelines shared by the management
The office location would be Sopan Baug, Ghorpadi, Pune and work schedule would involve 5 six working days from Monday to Friday (two Saturdays would be working) from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM.