PROJETO (PCL) is in the field of management consulting currently working on web platform building to help it foreign clients for business development in India. The company strives to be at forefront in the area of foreign collaboration leveraging technology and collaboration efforts.
We also work in the field of business planning and strategy, new technologies (3D printers, OLED),
industries: heavy, manufacturing, telecom, agriculture (glass house), new consumer tech, phyto pharma, education & skill development. The company is also in the process of coming up with a friendly travel platform helping foreign travelers get real time information.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting internet, company, and product research
2. Gathering data and building a meaningful database
3. Working on economic or business articles
4. Compiling data and information
5. Performing regulatory research, policy, and scheme matrix development
6. Preparing presentations
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Only candidates from Delhi-NCR shall apply as they might be required to come to our office whenever required
- Candidates who are in their 2nd-4th year of the college shall apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Good in analytical and research skills
- Candidate needs to be sincere, must have a hunger to learn and work
- Should be able to work remotely and in office as per requirement
- Candidates who have applied in last one yea shall refrain from applying again
The selected intern need to work four days a week (9:45 AM to 5:45 PM) with an additional 6 hours work from home on weekends (18-20 days a month). Work under supervision from Connaught Place, Delhi.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.