We are a boutique interior design studio handcrafting homes that standout in Bangalore. Our work hinges on bringing extremely creative designs with natural, rustic, and quirky hues to market. To ensure absolute customer satisfaction, we take up end-to-end execution of each home we design and ensure the highest level of attention to detail. We work on selected, hand-picked projects to ensure that we provide individual attention to each piece we craft. The founders have over a decade of global experience in business consulting and provide an exciting work environment with excellent career advancement opportunities.
About the Internship:
This is a short but exciting opportunity to contribute towards a concept project we are doing in-house which requires skills on interior design, conceptualization and trend spotting, graphic design and loads of out of box thinking. The bar is set high in terms of the quality of candidate that we are looking for and only candidates with a solid design degree or else a creative and interesting portfolio will be considered.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research and conceptualize new ideas and develop visual/graphic representations of the same
2. Work on 3D design software like 3DSMax or Sketchup/VRay
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and 3ds Max
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have an excellent sense of colour, materials, design and ergonomics
- Should be conversant with graphic design tools like Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of 2D designing software like AutoCAD will be a plus
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours.