Yuktix is a startup based out of Bangalore creating next-generation information systems for agriculture and environmental sensing using IoT. Our next generation 24x7 monitoring devices allow us to capture data critical for agriculture in details that is not possible by manual processes. The modern data storage and analysis software help bring the benefit of big data to the agriculture. Yuktix SensorDB allows users to receive, store, analyze and visualize data which results into actionable intelligence.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on the IoT platform that Yuktix has developed
2. Understanding of make software build automation would be preferred
3. Testing the existing hardware and firmware is an essential part of the internship. You need to be aware of how embedded system work, how to write memory optimized code, what is ISR, how to handle ISR, what is a timer and how to use watchdog timer to generate internal interrupt, registers I/O operations
4. Working with a senior developer in testing low power wireless boards
5. Deploying the platform in a real-world scenario
6. Compiling the existing code, upload it in the micro and do the final testing before deployment of Yuktix products
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 28th Apr'19 and 28th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Bangalore, Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Experience in AVR series micro-controller ( not Arduino) would be preferred
- Experience of Git is compulsory
- Should be ready to work with hardware (not a white color job). You need to be ready to get your hands dirty i.e. to take a soldering iron and prepare setup, install the set-up and test
1. Its a 2 step process, after you apply, we will notify the shortlisted candidates
2. After shortlisting, we will schedule a written test followed by a face-to-face interview.
3. We are looking for candidates who are based out of Bangalore and preferably completed their graduation ( not a limitation).
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.