After the grand success of ISP 6.0, Internshala now launches Internshala Student Partner 7 - a bigger and better version, open for everyone!
Internshala Student Partner (ISP) 7.0 program is a hunt for most passionate college students all over India who have the drive, the creativity, the influence, and the dedication to become Internshala’s face in their campuses.
Internshala is five years old and on its way to solve a problem that is at least 50 years old – the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year – we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
About the Internship:
The selected Internshala Student Partners will work on following during the duration of the program:
1. Your core responsibilities would be to promote Internshala brand, products & services in your campus, inculcate the internship culture in your campus, and host activities like workshops, fests, seminars, and other such events that help build relationships with students and faculty.
2. While we will provide you with a lot of support, mentoring, marketing ideas and materials, we also expect you to tickle your creative bone from time to time and come up with innovative ideas yourself or learn from the ideas of your fellow ISPs in other colleges.
3. Since this model is performance based, you decide the time you want to give. We would ideally like you to spend about 2-3 hours a week. However, it completely depends on you – the more you can do, the more you can expect in return.
4. Exam breaks are perfectly fine with us, and you are not expected to devote any time to ISP program during exams.
# of Internships available: 1500
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for minimum 6 months duration.
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2017, 2018, 2019 or later.
- Any college student who is assuming the responsibilities of a student coordinator or is a member of any other club or group inside or outside his/her college, and has the desired skills – hunger, creativity, influence, and dedication, and who wants to experience the excitement of a growing startup, can apply. ISP is open to students of all streams.
Information above is Internshala's interpretation and paraphrasing of what we found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned in this program before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.
You can also share meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the Share an Internship Contest
for more details.