Mirabilis Design provides software for the design, modeling, and analysis of electronics, software, and semiconductors. VisualSim is a visual modeling and simulation environment for performance analysis, power behavior optimization, and functional exploration. VisualSim lets you optimize the architecture, demonstrate technology designs before development and enables Web-based collaboration for uniform communication across hardware, software, integration, and marketing.
About the Internship:
We are looking for someone that can handle all our sales campaigns. In addition, they will start a university program from scratch.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage the customer database and respond to request for support
2. Customize emails and send to customers based on their profiles
3. Roll out the university program - this would mean identifying the colleges, contacting professors, showing them how we can help etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Sep'18 and 19th Oct'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have an excellent command over English
- Some technical background, especially around math or electronics, will be an added advantage
- Preferred degree in BE-CS or ECE, B.Sc. Electronics/Math/Physical, B.A. Visual Communication or B.Com.
- Other degrees will be accepted if the candidate has a natural flair for marketing
- Must understand our technology
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.