IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Limited is a venture of IDBI Bank, Federal Bank (India) and Ageas Insurance International. The certificate of registration has been issued by the insurance regulator IRDA to this insurance company on 19th December 2007. According to the agreement, IDBI will have a 48% stake in the venture, while Ageas and Federal Bank would have 26% stake each. While IDBI and Federal Bank are major Indian banks, Ageas has the expertise of bancassurance across global markets. It is one of the best names in the insurance business in Europe and has successful joint ventures in various Asian countries. IDBI Federal Life Insurance has become 13th life insurer in India.
1. Performing marketing of our brand
2. Managing the sales of insurance through financial fact analysis
3. Acquiring and building a relationship with quality customers by handling and reviewing their portfolio from time-to-time
4. Generating business for the company by achieving revenue target set
5. Advising and updating the clients by various product and investment opportunities
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Dec'18 and 24th Jan'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.