SPA Group Of Companies was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value-added financial services. SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, risk management, and insurance broking.
SPA Group Of Companies is being managed by its promoters along with a young and dynamic team of over 500+ professionals with rich experience, in their respective fields. The group has established itself as one of India's leading financial advisory house, offering various financial solutions to its institutional, corporate, and individual clients. Our personal line of financial services for corporate employees includes investment & tax advisory services by providing regular help desk in their office premises only.
About the Internship:
1. Basic understanding of concept of general insurance and products of commercial line.
2. Understanding need and importance of client acquisition.
3. Methods of client acquisitions.
4. Survey for client acquisition.
5. Feeding the data in system.
6. Discussing survey results and finding innovative ways to reaching to new clients.
7. Organizing Market research
8. Communicating with the clients
9. Helping to drive online traffic with web related campaigns
10. Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
11. Assist with corporate website and collateral needs, ensuring that content remain up to
date and fresh.
12. Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses,
new product information; relaying customer services requests.
13. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and advertising.
14. Perform other tasks as required to support the marketing department.
15. Data entry regarding marketing expenses paid to employees
16. Record Keeping
17. Preparing of Presentations/Reports also part of back office for reporting to management.
18. Data entry of new sale of policies via online portals.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 30th Oct'18 and 4th Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.