Taylor & Francis is one of the world's leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, ebooks and reference works. Our content spans all areas of humanities, social sciences, behavioural sciences, science, technology and medicine. We publish more than 2,600 journals and over 5,500 new books each year, with a books backlist in excess of 120,000 specialist titles in 40 subject categories.
We publish social science and humanities books under the Routledge, Psychology Press, and Focal Press imprints. Science, technology and medical books are published by CRC Press and Garland Science.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate, implement, and deliver marketing campaigns under the direction of line manager
2. Support the team in the provision of required management information such as extracting and manipulating required data from systems
3. Deal effectively with internal and external queries and other customer communications
4. Download and process requests on a daily basis, passing print orders to access system and updating MC to reflect the status
5. Process e orders via using VS SKU to create unique code and emailing contacts
6. Seek authorization where required
7. Update approved reviewer database
8. Manage books review inbox customer queries, additional information, escalate/forward to correct editorial or marketing contact, pass received reviews to the author team
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Mar'19 and 3rd Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer, 5 days a week.