We are an online testing platform focusing on recruiters conducting online proctored assessments during campus visits.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Empanel/acquire new franchise
2. Verification and maintaining records of new franchise documents
3. Creation of new franchise services
4. Enter new franchisee details in franchise tracker and updating it regularly
5. Prepare franchise kit and ensure timely dispatch of it
6. Assist the franchise manager in daily activities
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Feb'19 and 23rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.