We don't just collect data, we connect data. YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our value chain is a virtuous circle consisting of a highly engaged online panel, innovative data collection methods, powerful analytics technology, delivery of high-margin syndicated data products, expert insights and an authoritative media presence.
Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 6 million people worldwide who provide us with live, continuous streams of data. We capture these streams of data via our variety of data collection platforms and collect them together in the YouGov Cube, our unique connected data library.
1. Support the content team in telling visual stories with data
2. Translate data findings into interesting social media posts/ videos
3. Design marketing campaigns for social media/LinkedIn
4. Assist the team in the creation of new templates for data presentation and white papers
5. Help the PR team in building a media database
6. Get involved in planning and executing events
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Dec'18 and 6th Jan'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.