We are a 20-year-old organization based in Mumbai/Kolkata with operations across India. We provide services for experiential marketing and event management, specialized services to schools and CSR-related activities.
A very interesting and prestigious contest, it offers an opportunity to develop skills in marketing, communication, reporting, logistics and enhances your leadership qualities.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working as a city/town coordinator for India Spelling Bee to be held across India for school students
2. Ensuring that the contest is held as planned and reports submitted as the coordinator
3. Interacting with school heads & teachers to convince and register them in this contest
4. Making a list of prospective schools in your town/city and approach them
5. Helping them with the process of the contest in coordination with the central team, once registered
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 23rd Oct'18 and 22nd Nov'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.