Class Connect is a free social-utility app for college students. It provides an interface to manage schedule and let users to simply identify the status of classes for the whole week. Students will get instant notification if any class is canceled or rescheduled. They can set a reminder to never miss any class. Share & download notes which will be classified on the basis of the subject, all stored in the cloud and can be downloaded with any device.
1. Ideate, design and execute promotional campaigns
2. Oversee frequency and engagement of Class Connect app on-campus
3. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
4. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
5. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media to enhance outreach and brand promotion
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 1000 on every Top 2 Out Of 10 that you make or deliver.