GoUNESCO is a UNESCO supported initiative that makes heritage sites fun. We run global travel challenges, student programs and Go Heritage Runs.
Go Heritage Runs is an award-winning series of fun runs planned at heritage sites across the country. Since 2014, we have planned runs at Hampi, Badami, Srirangapatna, Orchha, Khajuraho, Bidar, Udaipur, Ooty, Coorg among other heritage destinations.
About the work from home job/internship:
Our organization conducts marathons at heritage sites across India. Our goal with this market research exercise is to find leads and grow our business in India and abroad.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct market research related to the travel Industry in India and abroad
2. Collect market data related to races conducted at heritage destinations in India and abroad
We are looking for market research related to the travel industry in India and abroad under 5 heads:
1. Travel agencies: Identify at least 300 travel agencies in India and abroad using the template shared
2. Event listings websites: Identify at least 100 websites where events can be listed in India/abroad
3. Travel related listings websites: Identify 100 websites where information about travel products and services can be published targeting Indian and/or foreign audiences
4. Fitness products: Products (apparel, gear, nutrition) targeting cycling, gym, running or the badminton communities in India. Identify at least 100
5. Heritage races: That are conducted at heritage destinations/cities in India or abroad
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Apr'19 and 19th May'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.