Time is changing, technology is becoming a part of our day-to-day life more than ever. We are living in an age where automation is at every level, from personalized gadgets to interplanetary exploration. From personalized to civilization, at each and every aspect of life, robots are becoming an integral part of how we live and operate.
Here at FlipRobotics, we want to carry on the same global spirit. Currently, FlipRobotics' first product "ZERO: Solar Panel Cleaning Robot" is helping utility-scale solar installations at their peak efficiency. Currently, India is facing many problems, from energy sector to education, to availability of potable water and we believe that technology is the answer to all of these problems, and we are building a product to tackle them.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on calculations and design new concepts
2. Perform extensive research
3. Visit the customer's site
4. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: AutoCAD (Learn AutoCAD), SolidWorks, Physics and Arduino
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Jul'18 and 7th Aug'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have strong calculation skills
- Should have done at least a competition from Baja SAE, ROBOCON, or other similar designing competitions
- Should have good skill set of Inventor, SolidWorks or any other designing software
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.