We are called Tagglabs technologies Private Limited. We are a 7-year old startup focused on inventions in new media and technology for marketing and communications. We believe in scouting the latest trend and technologies rigorously and winning the hearts of our customers by giving them the best interactive, digital and engagement solution and market them on social media with the most innovative approach. We are amongst the first few to integrate the RFID technology with social media. Along with this, there are a lot of firsts that are there to our credit.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle all the hardware-based tasks and identify optimum microcontroller and model its basic power circuits
2. Identify sensors and actuators
3. Build basic drivers and signal conditioners to interface the microcontrollers with sensors and actuators
4. Develop test cases and test jig to test hardware
5. Write basic embedded programs to control the microcontroller to perform simple arithmetic and Boolean operations
6. Build and write algorithms to solve complex operations using a microcontroller
7. Understand and work on sequential and object-based programming
8. Develop test cases and test scenarios for the testing program
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: Analog And Digital Circuits and Circuit Design
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Feb'19 and 9th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 2500 on every Based On Overall Performance that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Free snacks & beverages.