YES FOUNDATION is the social development arm of YES BANK, India's fifth largest private sector bank. Under the visionary guidance of its Chief Mentor & Co-Chairman, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK, the Foundation addresses gaps in the development sector by stimulating responsible youth citizenship and strengthening innovation-led creative entrepreneurship solutions developed by Youth and Non-Profits, redefining the contours of social development.
YES FOUNDATION Media for Social Change Fellowship was launched in 2016 in association with ISDI | WPP School of Communication and supported by YES BANK. This prestigious Fellowship program develops socially conscious youth leadership and amplifies communication of social impact organizations.
In a short span of three years, the program has transformed 818 students into socially conscious youth leaders and amplified communication of 298 Non-Profits across 5 cities pan-India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, and Pune).
About the Internship:
Selected fellows will be working closely with NGOs. Fellows would be working on creating assets like website, brochures, social media engagement, audio-video communication, film making, content writing, etc.
1. Opportunity to work with Social Impact Organisations
2. Training by renowned industry leaders
3. Mentoring from marketing, communication, and development sector senior experts
4. Access to internships with other organizations
1. Pune: April 22 - June 15, 2019
2. Mumbai: April 29 - June 22, 2019
3. Ahmedabad: May 6 - June 29, 2019
4. Bengaluru: May 13 - July 6, 2019
5. Delhi: May 27 - July 20, 2019
# of Internships available: 600
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Apr'19 and 27th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.