Inditex is one of the world's largest fashion retailers, with eight brands ZARA, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, ZARA Home and Uterque with 7,475 stores in 96 markets around the world.
ZARA story begins with the opening of the first store in the Spanish coastal city of A Coruna in 1975, an early milestone in the company's long history. Over the years, ZARA has remained faithful to its core values, expressed simply in the same four keywords that define all our stores: beauty, clarity, functionality, and sustainability. We work to create value beyond profit, putting people and the environment at the centre of our decision making and always striving to do and be better.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Maintain and follow weekly Excel for production and sampling
2. Organize and keep samples well identified
3. Maintain parcels communication between headquarters and vendors
4. Organizing meeting schedules and logistics involved along with travel team
5. Visit Delhi/NCR suppliers once a week
6. Maintain files
7. Keep a track of testing and incidences reports
8. Filter quality of submissions from vendors: prints, gsm, manufacturing defects, color issues
9. Report any non-compliance to the department head
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, 5 days a week.