About Intugine Technologies Private Limited (http://www.intugine.com):
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company on a mission to bring visibility in the Indian Logistics Industry. We have developed products which help enterprises like Flipkart, Myntra, Philips track their 3rd-party trucks.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create new features out of UI/UX designs & wireframes, while integrating with back-end using third party APIs
2. Collaborate with design, product and backend teams to define the scope and freeze requirements
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product by fixing bugs
4. Improve the existing app performance, size, and responsiveness
5. Write clean and well-designed codes
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Jul'18 and 1st Aug'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have knowledge of Android architecture and indexing
- Should have knowledge of Firebase - cloud messaging
- Should have knowledge of Android UI based on trending design patterns
- Should have knowledge of offline storage, threading, services, etc.
- Should have knowledge of 3rd party APIs, libraries, JSON, and REST API
The Android developer will be responsible for independently analyzing, designing and developing applications to meet and exceed client reporting needs using agile development methodology.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.