SqrFactor is an online market place of/for architects/architectural services with a Twitter like interface (follow/followers, newsfeed etc.) where consumers can buy these services by launching competitions or consulting the architect directly. The idea is to bridge the gap between architects and designers looking for opportunity and consumers (homeowners, real-estate companies, government organizations) looking for multiple innovative design ideas.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Strong programming experience in C / C++ on any Linux or Mac platform with good debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures & algorithms, SQL
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.