About Applied Research And Development Laboratories Private Limited (https://www.ardl.co.in/):
Creating breakthrough technologies for global development with unified research is the mission of Applied Research & Development Laboratories (ARDL). We are a group of professionals who believe that technology is the only way to improve our life and amalgamating technology in day-to-day activity will boost productivity and enable people to be more efficient. By making pivotal investments in new technology-driven ideas, ARDL imagines and makes possible new capabilities for overcoming the challenges that lie ahead. In an uncertain world, with constrained budgets, providing these new capabilities is more important than ever.
ARDL is comprised of young and enthusiastic members coming from all domains like aerospace, computer science, communication, IT, electronics, instrumentation and more who believe in inter-disciplinary research and have worked together for the past 5 years on nano projects and presented various research papers on global level benefiting everyone.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Configure and operate IoT devices in home automation or other IoT use cases
2. Work on end to end solution spanning from the UI, UX Design principles to the backend
3. Work on object-oriented design/data structures/algorithm design
4. Use sensors such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and Bluetooth communication protocol
5. Build Android app used to configure and operate IoT devices in home automation or other IoT use cases
6. Develop scripts to aid in automated unit, regression, and integration tests to meet quality expectations understand appropriate verification practices and tools
7. Support software deployment and provide operational support in production
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 11th Jan'19 and 10th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Great understanding and experience of Android development SDK
- Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services, REST API and HTML
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 5000 on every Based On App Development & Hard Work that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.