FlairTales is a unique online media platform which provides opportunities to the budding entrepreneurs pertaining to knowledge sharing in the domains of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. The organization strives to instigate innovation in the respective domains keeping in mind the growth of the entrepreneurs. FlairTales aims to inspire, educate, and motivate entrepreneurs via cover stories depicting various their journey to carve their niche domain and establish globally popular brands. In other words, we invite the tech, the world wants.
The mission of FlairTales is to provide assistance to the customers with respect to infusing their stories into benefits for the products. Nourishing the roots of the entrepreneurs to provide a rejuvenating and valuable experience to the customers is one of the aims of FlairTales.
About the work from home job/internship:
We're looking for creative and passionate candidates.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research and report on events, conduct interviews with key people, investigate leads, gather facts, and write news for online publications
2. Cover local, regional, national, and international events of interest to the organization's audience
3. Approach and conduct interviews with prospects
4. Investigate leads and gathering facts
5. Write news/stories for our platforms
6. Travel to nearby places to cover events/news/interviews
# of jobs/internships available: 6
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 27th Oct'18 and 26th Nov'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must be very active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Must be tech savvy with a dynamic & entrepreneurial attitude
- Must own a DSLR and be willing to travel to nearby locations to cover newsworthy events
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 5-6 hours per workday
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.