Nearbuy is India's leading discovery and transaction platform that enables customers and local merchants to discover and engage with each other. An independent entrepreneurial entity, we are present in 37+ cities, 12+ categories, 350+ employees, 46,000+ merchants across 100,000+ unique locations. It works hard to bring the world closer to you. Whether it's fine dining, relaxing at top spas, or just discovering your city intimately, we make it happen. From movies and outings, weekend getaways and staycations, buffets and five-star meals, to spas, salons, and fitness, everything you want is now within your reach. Every offer or listing on our platform has been carefully curated to bring you the best there is and to help you discover and purchase exciting experiences around you. That is why every experience on our platform is backed by its promise: your money will be given back in case you are not satisfied, no-questions-asked.
About the Internship:
The operations executive, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our partner/merchant accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage large amounts of emails and calls landing in business operations (merchant support) team, understand their needs and resolve it within the set timeline
2. Build sustainable relationships and trust with merchants through open and interactive communication
3. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
4. Handle merchant complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
5. Follow-up with clients and users to ensure resolution given within time frame
6. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
7. Take the extra mile to engage and assist the merchant
8. Communicate daily and send follow-ups with-in internal team to ensure merchant requirements are fulfilled
9. Prepare Excel reports based on the requirements
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.