Endless Robotics is on a mission to build intelligent robots to solve big problems in fundamental industries like construction, domestic automation, and agriculture. Our core research is in the field of computer vision and terrestrial robotics. The goal is to integrate vision enabled modular systems with advanced multi-purpose mobile robots that provide end-to-end solutions for high-priority problems in the industry.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the product development architecture & environment and support R&D team by sourcing components and parts to required specifications at best price and lead times
2. Maintain detailed documentation of inventory, vendors, suppliers and conduct regular audits on assets for submission to management
3. Assist our technical team in the resolution of issues with individual parts and components by contacting, negotiating and convincing suppliers and vendors on our requirements
4. Manage the logistics, shipping, and delivery of products to clients in coordination with the business development team
5. Contact, negotiate, close and follow-up with delivery partners
6. Oversee the training of machine operators/handlers, coordination with training agencies and candidates, the rollout of certification and onboarding to payrolls
7. Execute on-field tasks of 1st level repair, maintenance, replacement and resolution of customer queries on the status and handling of the equipment
8. Gain overall clarity on technical aspects of supply and demand of products and solutions to assist R&D team, business development team, and clients
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.