Pursho was founded by an IITian Shobhit Gupta in 2009, headquartered in Indore, India with the vision to help small and midsize businesses to fasten their seatbelts for an online landing. We will work with you as an extension of your team to build your products from the ground up. In short, with us, you can dominate your online market niche and sell more. Now we are all set with a vision 2020, to make India digitized by providing pocket size solutions in information technology, marketing, en-routing the start-ups and revolutionizing efficiency of work with automation.
About the Internship:
Metro Zone Group (Top 10 Healthcare Startup Of India), is a premier and established healthcare management company with a reputation for quality, skilled professionals and highly satisfied customers base in healthcare domain.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interact with our diverse patient population to assist them in obtaining access to medical care
2. Educate & release patient communication time to time through various social media planning's
3. Work closely with the management team to learn the operations with policy-making and implementations
4. Assist & initiate community-based programs that address the multifaceted issues
5. Provide client-focused, analytical support to our marketing team
6. Utilize strategic thinking to solve complex problems that our clients face
7. Create plans and solve business problems in a creative and analytical manner
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Oct'18 and 30th Nov'18
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Indore, Kanpur and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
It’s an internship program offered for those interested in a career in public health, health management or IT healthcare operations. As an intern you will support the Medical Outreach Department in all aspects as related to the medical outreach initiative, collaborating with the community health activities, attending and participating in said activities, assisting in training on specified medical outreach visits, initiating special projects seeking organization social responsibility.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.