Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC), Solve is the largest youth-led organization in India, with its base in IIT Delhi. It has a presence in over 50 cities and is working with help of 2500+ youth with college chapters in premier IITs, NITs, DU colleges, AIIMS, and law colleges across India, being led by IIT Delhi chapter.
IRSC is presently working with organizations like the UN, WHO, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (India), National Informatics Center (NIC), NITI Aayog, IRTE, Delhi Traffic Police, and TRIPP. IIT Delhi in its endeavor to make Indian roads safer and has been able to impact on more than 1 crore people across India, through its various domains of operations. IRSC, Solve is presently leading interventions of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and WHO in India and is the only organization to be collaborating with the United Nations for the next 3 years in India. Being awarded by various national, international governments, IRSC aims to make roads safer.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyze some locality in your hometown/place of internship, identify the various road safety problems, and propose a valid, and feasible solution for the same
2. Talk to related authorities and try to extrapolate a solution
3. Find the solutions under the guidance of IRSC mentor
4. Implement the solutions by permission of the local authority
5. Prepare a report of change with evidence
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd May'19 and 2nd Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.