Godrej Consumer Products is a leading emerging markets company. As part of the 120-year young Godrej Group, we are fortunate to have a proud legacy built on the strong values of trust, integrity, and respect for others. At the same time, we are growing fast and have exciting ambitious aspirations.
Today, our Group enjoys the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally, across different businesses. In line with our 3 by 3 approach to international expansion at Godrej Consumer Products, we are building a presence in 3 emerging markets (Asia, Africa, Latin America) across 3 categories (home care, personal wash, hair care).
At the heart of all of this, is our talented team. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace, with an agile and high-performance culture. We are also deeply committed to recognizing and valuing diversity across our teams.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand any non-food FMCG category and shortlist new product ideas to be tested with consumers
2. Create consumer concepts and develop prototypes for shortlisted ideas and evaluate the same with consumers (extensive fieldwork)
3. Based on feedback from consumer visits, create detailed project briefs for final shortlisted ideas with most significant consumer appeal
4. Develop working prototypes of the products through open innovation projects with external partners, research institutes, self-development and other feasible avenues
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: SolidWorks, 3ds Max and Rhino
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Jun'18 and 30th Jul'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have basic expertise in one of the 3D software (CAD, Rhino, Solidworks or 3Dsmax) which will help in prototyping.