About Times Group:
The Times Group is India's largest media conglomerate, according to Financial Times as of March 2015. The company remains a family-owned business as the descendants of Sahu Jain own a majority stake in The Times Group. It has over 11,000 employees and a revenue exceeding $1.5 billion.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with the business head in identifying and creating new programs
2. Research the current learning avenues for professionals, conduct market assessment, assess potential skill gaps, undertake competitor analysis, collect and manage data on education service providers and provide inputs on new programs that could be created
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th May'19 and 5th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Research skills & familiarity with business research tools
- Ability to conduct online searches to find relevant secondary research and summarize these for further action
- Superior presentation skills and the ability to transform information into data and present actionable insights Should have strong verbal, written communication, and people interaction skills
- Proficiency with MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must
The requirement will be for 2 months, full time operating out of TPL office in Goregaon East. This role may be converted to a full-time management trainee position with TPL after two months depending on the performance.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.