Founded in 2010 by Abhishek Syal, Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education Impact is a non-profit organization. We are developing confidence, language fluency, and life skills of differently-abled.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Making visits to NGOs and other existing/prospective partner institutions of our organization in and around onsite locations
2. Spending time with the students and teachers, click HD photos, record videos and capturing their feedback as user stories
3. Bringing in content fit for marketing and media initiatives from the field visits and effectively communicating feedback to the team
4. Getting the content tested at onsite NGOs and providing user's feedback to the team
5. Interacting with our present partner NGOs, building strong relationships with them and assisting the business development team in finding more such prospective partners in the onsite location
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 7th Feb'19 and 9th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.