WT Solutions is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and is a member of IAF & AAM-EMA (America) and with specialised IT solutions in the field of web application development, mobile app development (iOS, Android, and Blackberry), web content design, web development, hosting, mail server hosting, search engine optimization, social media optimization, cyber laws, intellectual property laws, cloud computing, virtualization, cyber forensic investigation, digital evidence collection and analysis. WT also provides specialized training and research in the same domains.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reading newspapers to identify new journalists and competitor/coverage tracking
2. Formulating & sending emails, client lists, and media & journalist names
3. Cutting & scanning important news articles/images from newspapers & magazines, mailing coverage &
4. Collating and analyzing media coverage
5. Liaising with and answering inquiries from media and other individuals via telephone and email
6. Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Facebook & Instagram
7. Creating & formulating press releases, collection notes, and generating story ideas
8. Managing media for all events, photo shoots, press conferences, etc.
9. Organizing, managing, and attending related PR events
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 23rd Feb'19 and 30th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.