Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work as a testing team member and analyze the product requirement from the customer's perspective
2. Test case designing and execution
3. Prepare the testing environment and testing deliverable
4. Handle defect reporting
5. Write the query and perform the database testing
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: MySQL, Python (Learn Python), Linux and Unix
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Nov'18 and 31st Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have knowledge of software product lifecycle (SDLC & STLC) and QA test methodologies, agile methodology, test planning, and defect life cycle, etc.
- Should have knowledge of Python, MySQL, MS SQL server database
- Should have knowledge of Unix/Linux commands and shell scripting
- Should the automation (Apium/Selenium)
- Candidates completing a bachelors in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, or related discipline would be preferred
Candidate should be able to work for at least 3 months.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.