Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company's mission is to enable growth through effective communication. We offer services to two key client segments worldwide: academia (researchers, scholarly journals, and publishers, universities, and academic societies), and pharmaceutical and device companies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle unpleasant, complex client situations through perseverance and superior problem-solving abilities. Communicate courteously, with empathy, and effectively with external and internal clients. Take ownership and drive the resolution to closure.
2. Be well informed about our services and understand our quality promise in order to ensure that client feedback is addressed knowledgeably, promptly, and precisely.
3. Understand internal processes functions to involve right stakeholders and use the feedback to generate consumer and business insights
4. Study client feedback and provide inputs for enhancing current services, validating new concepts suggested by clients
5. Share insights obtained from client feedback about client behavior and preferences, the industry, market, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Dec'18 and 4th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.