At Teach For India, we believe the problem of educational inequity is vast and complex, thus it is essential for us to understand the overall ecosystem. We design our organization in a way to address these issues as well as monitor the impact that we are creating. The strategy & learning team's agenda is to enable Teach For India to deliver on its goals effectively in phase 3 by ensuring purposeful and tight strategy execution and learning. This requires a range of efforts aimed at supporting teams by designing strategy, creating goals and metrics, learning from our journey over the last seven years, designing, monitoring, & learning frameworks towards efficient, accurate, informed, and timely decision-making by TFI's leadership team and individual staff. As a part of the commitment to donors and our collective mission, the team also supports ongoing studies of impact, reach, and effectiveness among key stakeholders including principals, fellows, and students.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Representing Teach For India in various events and fests across colleges, companies and conferences.
2. Leading research projects on various spheres connected to the Fellowship program, Campaign Leader program and the state of education in India.
3. Drafting proposals for collaboration with media and understand media's role in the Fellowship Recruitment process.
4. Assisting Fellowship Recruitment Managers with applicant follow-ups.
5. Continuously evaluating all processes and structures existing in the Fellowship Recruitment Team and assisting in improving our efforts.
Competencies and Abilities
1. Strong communication skills
2. Strong organizational skills
3. Willingness to learn
4. Comfort with constantly changing scenarios and a high-stress environment
5. Strong time management and organizational skills
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Sep'18 and 14th Oct'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests