Sciensation promotes deep thought, philosophy, strategy, and research. Sciensation is a leveler which scales research-based learning which is currently locked up inside great universities like MIT, Harvard, IISERs. Sciensation helps students in seeing the fundamental and philosophical perspectives of various subjects so they could see the aesthetics of the discipline and unleash their self-learning capabilities.
The scope of work: educational policy research, sciensation schools, after school classes, teachers academic development programmes, TV shows, and socratic dialogue competitions.
This approach has helped 4th graders in developing evolutionary design thinking projects, 6th graders in doing a calculus skit and 7th graders in presenting lean startup based business models. Our examples and questions make it easy for students to handle abstract ideas. Socratic Dialogues bring out breadth and depth of various topics, by cross-questioning the arguments tactically.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promoting research-based learning amongst parents and schools through free events and workshops
2. Installing free programming clubs in schools
3. Offering free maths stressbuster workshops in schools
4. Offering free worksheets/books/newsletters to students and parents
5. Organizing prerequisite review tests (PRT) for kids
6. Using social media channels to reach out to parents with PRT
7. Completing an outreach of at least 40 schools in a month (80 visits on an average)
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Apr'19 and 20th May'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.