About Villgro Innovations Foundation (http://villgro.org):
Villgro is India's oldest social enterprise incubator, founded in 2001. We support innovative enterprises that solve critical issues faced by the poor. We fund, mentor, provide networks and resources to innovative social enterprises in sectors such as education, health, agriculture, energy among others in India. Villgro has incubated over 125 social enterprises with seed funding of INR 7.9 crores, many of which have gone on to generate around 4,000 jobs, secure INR 119.5 crores in follow-on funding, and touch over 15 million underprivileged lives.
About the Internship:
Objective: Produce in-depth case research report on a Villgro incubatee(s), who could be from any one of our sectors (Health/Agri/Education/Energy)
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Carry out secondary research on the respective sector
2. Conduct qualitative interviews of the various stakeholders involved with the Incubatee including the Villgro Team
3. Clean, prepare, transcribe survey data for analysis
4. Gather relevant quantitative impact metric data
5. Create the final report using tables, graphs, and other methods to showcase the results
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Oct'18 and 11th Nov'18
are available for duration of 1 month
are from Chennai, Bangalore and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Ability to write with conciseness, clarity, and a research-bent of mind
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.