We are a firm of chartered accountants rendering professional services in the field of audit & assurance, transaction advisory, corporate finance and taxation advisory. We have what it takes to drive dynamism and growth through your business. We innovate, integrate, collaborate and deliberate. Successful businesses are based on trust and hence we keep integrity and honesty as our primary values while delivering dynamic and innovative business solutions to our clients. A strong sense of responsibility runs through our organization in order to serve various stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality in everything we do. Our vision is to establish ourselves as a brand for delivering distinguished service to our clients, our people and to the communities in which we work and live.
About the Internship:
We are looking for interns which are pursuing accountancy related courses or risk assurance related certifications like ACCA, CPA, CPA Australia, CA Ireland, etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Being a part of the execution team which conducts management audits, risk-based audits, and process audits.
2. Assisting the senior team members in verifying the effectiveness of internal controls
3. Performing financial analysis and observation noting in the case of risk-based audits
4. Understanding the client's enterprise risk management environment
5. Drafting report and including the holistic analysis of the engagement in the report
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Accounting and Report Writing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 15th Mar'19
are available for duration of 24 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.