We are big data analytics product startup making product for business users and thus intent on innovating the way big data is used for analytics. We are building a team of software engineers and designers who distills large, complex streams of data into a powerful and simple solution that provides deep insight into our customer's big data.
At Ideata we are looking for marketing and sales interns who can help us grow our business and device our product go-to-market strategy. You will be working in a high-communication environment where collaboration with the design, data science, and engineering teams is effortlessly realized on a day-to-day basis.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help create costing models and go-to-market strategy for SaaS-based and on-premise products
2. Create, research and analyze the marketing and sales strategies
3. Design sales and marketing material that can be used in offline and online marketing campaigns and offers
4. Help setup marketing channels for offline sales as well as online marketing to acquire customers
5. Develop comprehensive content marketing campaign specifically focused on reaching and providing value to our clients and prospects
6. Help in getting customer leads and device methods for effective customer communication, acquisition, and retention
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Jan'19 and 6th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.