FundooLabs Creative Learning LLP is Vadodara's leading experiential STEM (science, technology, engineering, and maths) education institute for school kids.
FundooLabs provides a safe and creative learning environment in which children can engage with STEM subjects. Our priority is education but we feel that lessons are more memorable if they are enjoyable. Students at FundooLabs engage in fun-filled experiments and hands-on activities designed to help them become excited about STEM through experiential learning. Children who acquire the habits of experimenting, observing, tinkering and problem-solving have acquired habits shared by great scientists and great engineers.
In addition to designing curriculum-specific STEM content and conducting various STEM workshops, we also develop and operate creative learning spaces in the field of science & technology ideal for teaching children ranging in age from 6 to 16 years. FundooLabs is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified organization.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include
1. Facilitate/conduct/develop/promote science & technology related outreach programs/experiments/ projects/events for the school students from class 1 to class 10
2. Contribute to the lives of students, teachers, school, and parents by making them realize the importance of activity-based education and hands-on science learning
3. Undertake various responsibilities that in turn make the students more competent, skilled, and diligent for other roles they are going to undertake in their future
4. Get tremendous learning opportunities in the field of hands-on science and technology
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: Robotics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 6th Jan'19 and 5th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Students from engineering, B.Sc. & M.Sc. with strong scientific fundamentals shall only apply
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 2000 on every 100 Students Trained that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Free snacks & beverages.