1. Working with customers dealing with compromises
2. Identifying vectors of attacks and implementing preventative measures
3. Deciphering system and service logs
4. Understanding vulnerabilities and risks common to WordPress, Linux, and other utilities
5. Working on security hardening on Linux servers, and services such as Apache, NGINX, SSH, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Jan'19 and 11th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Must have experience of working on AWS, Ansible, WordPress, Linux CLI, WP-CLI, Apache, NGINX, PHP, etc.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.