Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Our mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'converge, collaborate & change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them by collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better.
Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. These values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, 'arise, stand & awake and stop not till you attend the goals!' Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Bring the website on the first page of the search engine in 2 months
2. Perform keyword research in coordination with client
3. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations
4. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
5. Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
6. Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
7. Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
8. Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
9. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
10. Perform research and administer social media tools in support of clients' social media strategy
11. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
12. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
13. Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Mar'19 and 3rd Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum).