About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
What is expected of the intern?
1. Work on all activities related to the enterprise SharePoint environment including site collection structure, security management, navigation, lists, forms, data migration (on-boarding), etc.
2. Identify, explore and deploy web parts, SharePoint apps, etc.
3. Document issues, operations, solutions and protocols
4. Identify, explore and deploy web parts, SharePoint apps, etc.
5. Configure and maintain all SharePoint services on Office365
Prior experience of working on SharePoint or a thorough understanding of its working is definitely expected.
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: PHP (Learn PHP), HTML (Learn HTML), Cloud Computing, MS-Office, WordPress, C#.NET and Model View Controller(MVC)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 29th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.