Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Our mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'converge, collaborate & change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them by collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better.
Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. These values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, 'arise, stand & awake and stop not till you attend the goals!' Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends.
About the Internship:
Social media interns are responsible for creating and maintaining our company's presence on social media sites, which include Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Digg, as well as any company blogs. They are in charge of increasing the overall exposure of a company through search engine optimization (SEO) and by finding ways to use these keywords in marketing strategies employed by their company. They also monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into a company's business, marketing, and public relation strategies.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
2. Report on web traffic from all social media
3. Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
4. Coordinate with the Social media manager and the marketing department to design advertising campaigns
5. Ensure timely responses to customers and followers' queries and comments
6. Advise other employees on their social media activity
7. Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Jan'19 and 28th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum).