About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include some of the following:
1. Manage, monitor, and market our organization's online activities and digital reputation
2. Generate leads for potential collaborations and sponsors in the digital arena
3. Write content for web and print media, as well as help launch various crowdfunding campaigns
3. Promote our organization's existing Facebook groups and other social networks
4. Create, manage, and promote various social media platforms for our organization such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, SlideShare, WhatsApp, Hike, Messenger, etc.
5. Manage online branding, communications, moderate SPRAT's online groups, come up with innovative posts/social messages and campaigns using portals, email marketing and build a thriving online community
6. Deploy and explore search engine optimization (SEO)
What would the intern learn through this internship?
Other than developing a thorough understanding of the social media marketing domain, the selected intern will get to learn about social media management and industry-needed skills, participate in social work, documentation, content writing, and production related activities. They can choose to handle allied functions such as HR, content, graphics, etc. if they wish. They will also get an opportunity to participate in edutaining activities like astronomy/star-gazing workshops, trekking, bird-watching, knowledge meetings, debates, discussions, and so on.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th May'19 and 10th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must be extremely enthusiastic
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.