Knick Knack Nook is a popular fashion accessories brand that brings together exclusive high street designs at affordable prices for the young fashion savvy shopper. Since its inception, the brand has been actively featured by platforms like POPxo, LBB, SoDelhi, NDTV, StyleDotMe, among others, and Knick Knack Nook products have been spotted on 100+ bloggers and celebrities!
Products on the website are launched in capsule collections curated around a specific concept, design, or palette. From boho to vintage, contemporary to traditional, Knick Knack Nook's themed collections seamlessly tie together all sensibilities typically taking European high street design aesthetics and making them palatable to Indian taste. Our mission is to facilitate the expression of the young Indian spirit through vibrant accessories that reflect diversity, versatility, and finesse.
We have a super fun, young team with lots of fashion talk and pizza at work - and we'd love for you to join the party!
About the Internship:
Social Media & Digital Marketing interns will take up ownership of the following:
1. Building and executing online campaigns aimed at reaching out to our target audience
2. Building fun and interesting creatives using simple online tools (training provided) for Facebook and Instagram
3. Running interesting contests/giveaways on social media
4. Collaborating with social media influencers and fashion bloggers for promotional campaigns on social media
5. Creative assistance on photo shoots for social media platforms
Prior experience with Google and Facebook ads preferred.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.