Lithops Technologies is a global offshore software development and testing company. Lithops specializes in providing software development and testing services for network and network security products. At Lithops Technologies, we are committed to providing you a challenging environment and a team of incredibly enthusiastic and talented professionals to work with. We value open communication, flexible team working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people, we offer an environment that is refreshingly different from other traditional IT and consulting companies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand working of application delivery controller and monitoring products
2. Work with team to understand the current code written in C and Python programming language
3. Fix issues or enhance features of the product in C and Python programming language
4. Learn deep understanding and working knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, FTP, SNMP, etc.
5. Work on Linux/Unix OS and learn a deep understanding of working on Linux OS
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Sep'18 and 15th Oct'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.