Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, and delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications & web design. We take pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
1. Create complex business applications as a member of high energy teams
2. Use MVC frameworks and OOPs concepts to build scalable modular applications
3. Participate in the entire lifecycle of the Product - design, documentation, coding, testing, and deployment
4. Apply SOA concepts and use SOAP to build loosely coupled applications
5. Imbibe usability engineering concepts and contribute to UI design processes
6. Mentor other individuals and develop your career ongoingly
7. Take active participation in recruitment and training processes