Manufacturer of Touchscreen Billing Machines & Software, a fast-growing startup based in Bangalore, India. Oligosoft prestigious customers include ISRO, HAL, State Youth & Sports Dept Karnataka, Election Commission of India, NLSIU (National Law School of India University) etc.
Oligosoft strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent and is now looking for exceptional software engineering and business administration students with talent and a good work ethic. MakeLogic Bangalore - an internal division of Oligosoft Corporation, MakeLogics incubates multiple product development R&D projects and business idea execution on behalf of Oligosoft Corporation.
About part time job/internship:
Interns will get an opportunity to work and launch real-life start-up businesses like www.ezidial.com, www.free3.in etc and gain experience, suitable for both technical and management students.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Learn to develop beautiful and easy to use software applications
2. Demonstrate consistent improvement in your coding skills, issue-tracking, and source control system skills, and agile development mentality
3. Participate in code reviews, bug tracking, project management with the rest of the team.
4. Design, document and implement system libraries, modules and applications for Oligosoft products
5. Research and prototype experimental technologies and techniques in the areas of files systems and data storage and advanced visualizations
6. Work on the implementation and verification of software for key products produced by the software team
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 21st Mar'19 and 25th Apr'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.